Email Marketing is very important for any eCommerce business and online shop. That’s where Klaviyo comes in. Klaviyo is the best and attractive email marketing software and platform for eCommerce. Klaviyo have advance and special feature for Shopify, Woocommerce, BigCommerce, 3dcart, Volusion, Weebly, Wix, Magento etc eCommerce platform.
For amateur marketers, finding the right support is very crucial. Using the right tools can help boost your business to incredible lengths. In this article, we have a comprehensive Klaviyo review to help you understand the ins and outs of one of the best email marketing Software.
When it comes to business, effort and ingenuity go hand in hand. But, using available resources ideally is what makes the difference. Email marketing is a proven method for attracting future clients and keeping current customers updated with everything.
In most email marketing systems, you get a handful of choices thrown here and there with little no customer support. Klaviyo, however, takes customer feedback with utmost sincerity and make improvements based on that. This attention to detail and prioritizing customers over anything have already made them a fan favorite.
In this article we describe about Klaviyo review, Klaviyo pricing, Klaviyo feature, Klaviyo pros and cons etc.
Description of Klaviyo:
Klaviyo is a data-driven email marketing tool with multiple automated features to give you the boost you need. It focuses on numerous aspects of your business with automated tools, simple designing tools, feedback, and a segmentation system with multiple other small tools to give your business the required boost.
Founded in 2002, Klaviyo has already named themselves one of the best email marketing software out there. With time, they’ve integrated with multiple high-end shopping tools to give their customer a powerful boost to establish their brand.
Currently, Klaviyo has a plethora of paid and free services available for its clients to try out.
In most email marketing tools, you have to fill in the details manually, derive your information, and utilize them to your benefit. Klaviyo, however, automatically provides the information for you.
Most crucial client information, open rates, segmentation of your information, and organizing them based on their details are all readily available in their system.
The customizability with Klaviyo is amazing, even without a good knowledge of programming. Klaviyo has tried to establish itself as a comprehensive, all-in-one tool for online marketers. Let’s dissect them further to get an even better understanding of their products.
Why Use Klaviyo:
A lot of well-built mechanisms make Klaviyo one of the bests in its field. Some of their best features include:
- Klaviyo is reasonably automated; they provide you with necessary information regularly, in an automated manner.
- Best eCommerce and Shopify email marketing platform.
- Klaviyo have SMS marketing services.
- Based on the feedback, the clients can be segmented in smaller sub-groups for your advantage. Helping you make specific plans for specific groups
- The design aspects are relatively simple. You can use drag and drop to make easy designs without understanding complicated programming.
The key features of Klaviyo include:
- Segmentation: One of the best features of Klaviyo is it’s segmentation tools. It uses the available data to it’s absolute best. It divides the data into groups, sub-groups, etc. to give the customer a clear understanding of their current and potential customers.
- Integration: Klaviyo is integrated with multiple small and big marketplaces all over the world. Including massive international markets such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magneto, etc. Due to these integrations, you can maximize the facilities from these websites without paying extra money.
Furthermore, Klaviyos’ tools give you the ability to cater to your clients on a higher level. You get well-detailed information such as open rates, response rates, payments, etc. to make your business plan from
- Amazing design tools: Klaviyo has a straightforward design approach. You can easily make your landing page, newsletters, customer emails, website forms, etc. using simple drag and drop tools. You don’t have to rely on your programming skills to get good designs. However, having some knowledge of HTML programming can give you a massive edge.
- Facebook Custom audiences: Facebook can be a great way to get your desired customers. The advantage with Klaviyo is that you can use this to reach out to your Facebook clients as well as email. Thus, you can get both done without relying on two separate platforms.
- Well-built system
- Access to both email and Facebook custom audiences
- Easy drag and drop design tools
- Best for Shopify email marketing.
- Integration with multiple eCommerce website.
- Personalized product recommendations
- After-sales email and communication tools
- Live chat is only available on certain days of the week at fixed times. The customer response is slow.
- Slightly overpriced
The pricing system of Klaviyo depends on your number of subscribers. The Klaviyo Price starts once you have 251 subscribers. It’s free for the first 250 subscribers allowing you 500 emails per month.
The fees for 251 subscribers is $20, which increases per 250 subscribers. You can also have customized packs giving you a fixed number of emails per month.
One big issue with Klaviyo is that its fees are significantly higher. Even when you have a lot of subscribers, the discounts you get aren’t that big. Thus, they’re relatively pricier than their competitors.
Klaviyo uses two options to reach out to its clients. The first is their call center, and secondly, their live chat.
As an organization, Klaviyo relies on customer feedback a lot. They take the feedback and regularly make changes to make a positive change for their customers. Also, with everything in one place, their offers are some of the best out there. So, if you’re willing to spend, they’re worth a try.
We can’t absolutely say that a certain if a product is suitable for you or not. But in this Klaviyo review discusses in-depth about certain aspects of the product that you need to understand before making a purchase.
The world of online business is ever-changing. The rate at which tech is taking over, being up to date with everything is an absolute necessity. The world is yours if you can make the right match of your skills, efforts, and tools. Good luck with your new venture.
If you want to know everything about Klaviyo, we got you covered. This Klaviyo review contains all the information you need, and a lot more.